Welcome to Civil Sector Press
(CSP), a Canadian company publishing books developed to meet the needs of nonprofit sector professionals since 2007. Visit the bookstore here
Owned by the The Hilborn Group Ltd
., the same people behind Hilborn Charity eNews
and Gift Planning in Canada
, CSP continues to provide practical, interesting and timely information relevant to anyone working in the charitable sector.
Our best selling book, "Excellence in Fundraising in Canada" is the first fundraising textbook written for Canadians, by Canadians and features chapters by 20 of Canada's top fundraisers.
Our titles include:
- Excellence in Fundraising in Canada by Guy Mallabone et al.
- 3D Philanthropy by Fraser Green
- Governing With Soul by Marjorie Sharpe
- Worthy and Prepared by Ed Sluga and Peter Barrow
- The Fund Development Audit Handbook by Ken Balmer and Guy Mallabone
- The Handbook of Direct Marketing for Non-Profit Organizations by Billy Sharma
- Marketing to Win: Creating and Sustaining Your Non-Profit Brand by Susan Sommers
- The Complete Handbook for Planning, Implementing and Sustaining A Successful FUNDRAISING Golf Tournament by Frank MacGrath
- Engagement: A Resource for Canadian Volunteer Boards by Rob Peacock
- Face Time: Relationship Philanthropy by Rob Peacock
- From Chaos To Control by Sharron Batsch
- The Vigilant Fundraiser by George Stanois et al.
For more information, visit our bookstore
or contact: Mary Singleton